How to Optimize Images from WordPress Plugin
Via Bulk Optimization
With Bulk Optimization, you can optimize all your images in one-click, under one compression level.
- Go to Media > Bulk Optimization
- Select your Compression Level (Normal, Aggressive or Ultra)
- Select “Imagif’em all!” or “Start Bulk Optimization” to optimize all your images
Via Media Library (List View)
- Select all the files by ticking the File Box
- In Bulk Actions dropdown menu, select “Optimize”
- Click “Apply”
Optimizing images from the Media Library will allow you to select individual images you’d like to optimize.
Re-optimizing images to a different compression level, How to Restore Images to Original, and Compare Original VS Optimized are also possible.
Your feedback has been sent to our team We value every bit of feedback we receive as it helps us to improve our products and services. Thank you for your time.