What’s the difference between lossy and lossless image compression? How do you…
We thought it would be a good idea to open the content opportunities to others in the WordPress community and beyond. We’d like to allow our users and readers to benefit from shared experiences, tips and tricks that can make the Web better and faster.
If you are a blogger, photographer, developer, or a human with an interest in all kinds of visual things happening on the web, we want you!
Our Favorite Topics
- user experience
- using images on the web
- all things WordPress
Contributor Requirements & Editorial Standards
- Disclose agency/partner/client relationships ahead of time. We won’t hold them against you but prefer to be informed.
- Original content: we will only accept original content that won’t be republished on other websites.
- Preferred word-count or length of post: minimum 500 words for a simple article and maximum 3000 words for a tutorial.
Tone Of Content
- Please, make sure there is no outright promotion of any third party service
- Refrain from turning this into an ad for your services
- Provide informative content
Type Of Content
We are open to quite a few types of content:
- Case studies
- Opinion pieces
- Editing process: we reserve the right to edit our contributors’ content but will provide a final look prior to publication.
- Attribution: we require proper attribution to be given to all pictures, data or other content that is not produced by the contributing author. It’s important for us to give credit where credit is due.
- Copyright rules: our contributing authors maintain copyright over their own words but we reserve the right to use the content in other pieces of content.
Write For Us
If you want to submit a subject, an idea or an article, just get in touch with us via email!
You can reach us at contact[at]imagify.io